DPSS Laser, fs Pulsed, 1040 or 1064 nm, up to 5 W, up to 62 nJ, 80 MHz, <120 fs
- 1040nm or 1064 nm (others optional)
- 100 fs to <130fs (depending on configuration)
- Up to 5W
- GDD Precompensation from 0 to -60,000 fs2
- 80MHz rep. rate (others optional)
- Excellent Beam Quality – M2 <1.2 (<1.3 for 920-4W version)
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
Ultrafast, Femtosecond DPSS Laser, 1040nm, 100fs, 2W, 25 nJ, 80 MHz
Ultrafast, Femtosecond DPSS Laser, 1040nm, 110fs, 5W, 62.5 nJ, 80 MHz
Ultrafast, Femtosecond DPSS Laser, 1064nm, 100fs, 2W, 25 nJ, 80 MHz
Ultrafast, Femtosecond DPSS Laser, 1064nm, 110fs, 5W, 62.5 nJ, 80 MHz
The ALCOR 1064 femtosecond laser series is specifically designed for biophotonics applications such as multiphoton microscopy. With up to 62nJ of pulse energy (5W @ 80MHz) and >520 kW of peak power, which enables higher brilliance and contrast in two-photon imaging of red fluorophores (RFP) and calcium indicators such as RCaMP, dtTomato and MCherry. In addition, this series can be equipped with the XSight (AOM) module for precise and fast power control, as well as the FLeX Fiber fiber-coupled output module.
The fiber-based design enables a more compact, robust, and reliable laser than its DPSS and Ti:Sapphire counterparts. Through this simplified fiber design, these fiber lasers require little to no maintenance. Historically, researchers have been using Ti: Sapphire lasers, which utilize many more components and moving parts, including water cooling systems, requiring significantly more maintenance and ultimately leading to higher total cost of ownership. The combination of ultra short pulse duration, high repetition rates and high average powers offers many benefits to researchers and OEM microscopy instrumentation manufacturers in the lifesciences and biophotonics fields. In addition, the fiber-based design ensures reliable and robust 24/7 operation, while the ultra-compact, air-cooled user-friendly package eases integration and reduces facility requirements.
To find out more click here to download our white paper on how mode-locked lasers are used in two-photon microscopy.
The ALCOR series of single wavelength 520 nm, 720 nm, 920 nm, 1040 nm, and 1064nm lasers are ideal for those working on multi-photon imaging applications. The combination of high energy (up to 62nJ) and short pulse width (as low as <100 fs) results in the highest peak power available on the market today. These features allow the researcher to image deeper into specimens, and with the revamped ALCOR 920-1 & 920-2, providing the shortest, clean pulses, at the highest powers, you truly get the best performance on the market for Multiphoton Microscopy! The additional options available: GDD pre-comp. down to -90,000 fs^2, XSight (AOM) module for fast power control, and fiber-coupled output make the ALCOR suitable for all two-photon microscopy setups.
The fiber based design of this series enables a more compact, robust, and reliable laser than its DPSS counterparts while still being air-cooled. Through this simplified fiber design, the ALCOR requires little to no maintenance. Historically, researchers have been using Ti: Sapphire lasers which utilize many more components and moving parts which requires significantly more maintenance ultimately leading to higher total cost of ownership. In the ALCOR, the only consumables are the laser diodes, which are rated for +20,000 hours.
- Advanced Femtosecond Fiber Laser:
- Provides cutting-edge technology for precise and reliable multi-photon imaging
- Ensures high quality results for research applications
- Specifically Designed for Two-Photon Excitation:
- Offers high peak and average power for fast and efficient imaging
- Provides accurate and reliable results with clean and short pulses
- OEM Integration:
- Allows for seamless integration into existing systems, reducing setup time and costs
- Provides flexibility for customization and integration with other equipment
- Ultra-compact, Robust, and Air-cooled Format:
- Offers space-saving design for ease of use and portability
- Provides reliable and durable performance with low maintenance requirements
- XSight and FLeX Fiber External Modules:
- Enables fine and fast gating and power control, delivering precise imaging capabilities
- Offers flexibility for customization and adaptation to various research applications
- High Pulse Energy with Short and Clean Pulses:
- Provides high quality imaging results with minimal damage to samples
- Offers high sensitivity for accurate and reliable measurements
- Ultimate Peak Power with Remarkable Average Power:
- Delivers high power for fast and efficient imaging with high contrast
- Provides reliable and consistent performance for repetitive experiments
- High Stability, High Reliability, and Low Maintenance:
- Offers consistent and reliable performance over time, reducing downtime and costs
- Requires minimal maintenance, ensuring reliable and efficient operation
ALCOR XSight external module:
- Fine power adjustment
- Fast gating with TTL signal (< 1µs response time)
- Fast power modulation with an analog signal (< 1µs response time)
ALCOR FLeX (fiber delivered femtosecond pulses with total pulse control)
- External module for 920nm or 1064nm
- Fine and fast power control (XSight)
- Computer-controlled GDD precompensation from 0 to -30,000 fs^2
- Average power > 0.8 W at the fiber output
- Dual – 2 independently controlled laser heads operating at 920 and 1064nm
- GDD Extension – Increase range to -90,000 fs2
- Wavelength – 1035 +/- 5nm
- Repetition Rate – Any fixed frequency from 30MHz to 80MHz
- Frequency Conversion – 460nm (for 920 versions) / 532nm, 266nm (for 1064 versions