RPMC Lasers offers a wide selection of Pulsed Lasers, including Diode Pumped Solid State (DPSS) Lasers, Flashlamp Lasers, Fiber Lasers, and Microlasers/Microchip Lasers. Mil-Spec and custom lasers are also available.
Laser average output powers from mWs to 100W, pulse energies from nanojoules to 100’s of joules.
Applications include Material Processing, LIDAR, Micromachining, and many others.
Use the filters along the left side to narrow the number of lasers to your requirements. More details on the filters at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions about these pulsed lasers, please contact us.
Diadem IR-20: Femtosecond Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateDiadem ir-20 High energy Femtosecond Laser FOR micromachining Spark Lasers, experts in mode-locked fiber lasers, offer the DIADEM IR-20 series of co... Read More
FP3-532-0.3-100: 532nm Microchip Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateRPMC offers a line of microchip Lasers and micro Laser devices. These passively Q-switched Lasers emit sub-nanosecond, high-peak-power pulses from ind... Read More
AIRTRAC-6M: Low SWaP High Energy Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateAreté’s AIRTRAC-LD Laser Designator is a ruggedized, high-shock, laser with >50 mJ pulse energy. Full NATO STANAG 3733 capability in a very com... Read More
Diadem IR-30: Femtosecond Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateDiadem ir-30 High energy Femtosecond Laser FOR micromachining Spark Lasers, experts in mode-locked fiber lasers, offer the DIADEM IR-30 series of co... Read More
pWedge: 1064nm custom picosecond laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep ratepWEDGE : Short pulsed DPSS Laser pWedge represents a flexible platform for customized units where high power amplifiers can be added to the Wedge ... Read More
Wedge-XF-532: 532nm Picosecond Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateWedge-XF-532: 532nm Picosecond Laser Wedge HB and Wedge XB feature high pulse energy up to 2 kHz with peak power up to 4MW and a pulse width of abo... Read More
OT-19: Er: Glass Laser Transmitters with Diode pumping.
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateOptitask Ltd develops and manufactures an extensive range of Eye Safe Erbium Glass Transmitters for use in different kinds of Laser Rangefinders and M... Read More
BLM-1534: 1534nm compact nanosecond laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateThe BLM-1534 provides 1mJ of pulse energy with 1Hz rep rate capabilities and can be configured for pulse widths as short as 4ns or as long as 10ns. ... Read More
SOL-10-532: 532nm Nanosecond Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateSOL-10 532nm Nanosecond Laser [caption id="attachment_21535" align="alignright" width="300"] laser trimming for accurate control of electric resistan... Read More
Onda 532nm: 532nm High Energy Laser
wavelength pulse width output power pulse energy rep rateDeveloped as a high-energy seeder for advanced MOPA systems, Onda is the new DPSS ns-laser platform aimed to high-end applications requiring both exce... Read More
To narrow your Laser Selections, use the filters along the left side of the page:
Type – This filter will define the laser construction.
- DPSS Lasers are diode-pumped solid-state lasers use for a wide variety of applications.
- Flashlamp Lasers use a flash lamp as the pump source of the YAG Crystal.
- Fiber Lasers use an optical fiber as the gain medium.
- Microchip Lasers or Micro Lasers are compact passively q-switch lasers.
- Mil-Spec Lasers are designed for rugged environments seen in military and some aerospace applications.
- Ultrafast lasers have a pulse width <10 picoseconds.
- Custom Lasers are needed in many applications.
Wavelength Selection – If an exact wavelength is not needed, this filter groups the lasers by color, UV, Blue, Green, and IR options are available.
Pulse Width Selection – This filter will show just the lasers in the selected pulse widths.
- Femtosecond Lasers are often used for micromachining and optogenetics applications.
- Picosecond Lasers are used for micromachining applications.
- Nanosecond Lasers are used for many applications including marking.
- Millisecond Lasers are a long-pulsed Nd: YAG laser for hair removal.
Power Selection – This filter will select the lasers with the average output power you select.
Energy Selection – This filter defines the pulse energy.
Q-Switch Type – Select either a passive or active Q-Switch.
- Active Q-Switch Lasers allow the precise control of both the pulse width and repetition rate of the laser.
- Passive Q-Switch Lasers contain a Saturable Absorber that when continuously pumped produces a regular pulse train. Passive Q-Switch lasers cannot usually precisely control the pulse externally.
Wavelength – Select the exact wavelength or wavelengths needed.
Manufacturer – If you are needing a laser from a specific manufacturer, this filter will narrow your search.
Application – If you need a laser for a specific application, this filter maybe a good start. Many lasers are used in different applications and although we try to get all lasers that may be used for an application, this is very difficult to do. If the specifications needed are known, some of the other filters more focused on the specifications may get better results.