Overview of Q-TUNE-IR – Tunable IR DPSS Laser
The Q-TUNE-IR tunable DPSS laser from Quantum Light Instruments has everything you need to enhance and simplify your Infrared Spectroscopy application. This compact, turnkey system provides a user-friendly web interface, giving you the freedom to control the laser remotely from any computer or smart phone browser without having to download or install software. The advanced, microprocessor-controlled operation allows for automated self-optimization, self-calibration, and hands-free tuning at the click of a button. So, you don’t have to be a laser expert to achieve great results.
The Q-TUNE-IR uses an Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) to produce tunable wavelength in 1380 – 4500 nm range with a linewidth less than 10 cm-1, achieving > 6.5mJ of pulse energy @ 3500nm for the F-10 configuration (> 2mJ @ 3500nm for C-10) with a 10Hz repetition rate. A broadband version with linewidth up to 200 cm-1 is also available by request. The Q-TUNE-IR requires little maintenance, with all laser electronics integrated into the housing, including an air-cooling system, eliminating the need for chillers, or large power supplies, all while providing a guaranteed pump diode lifetime greater than 2 giga-shots.
- Hands-free, automated tuning from 1380 to 4500 nm
- Microprocessor controlled – self-optimization/self-calibration
- Up to 6.5mJ pulse energy @ 3500nm @ 10Hz
- Turnkey performance & User-friendly web interface
- Water-free – Air-cooled pump laser design
- Seamless laser and Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) integration
- >2 G shot pump diode lifetime
- <10 cm-¹ linewidth (≈200 cm-¹ available upon request)
- API for integration with user devices
- Internal or external triggering modes
- Separate output ports for access to pump laser wavelengths
- Low power consumption – from 50 to 100 W depending on model
Q-TUNE-IR Feature Benefits:
- Wide IR wavelength tunability range – The wavelengths you need for all your IR Spectroscopy applications
- Automated tuning/optimization/calibration – You don’t have to be a laser expert to achieve great results!
- User-friendly web interface – Control the laser from anywhere. Even a smart phone!
- Compact turnkey performance – Eat up less space and reduce your setup and operating burden!
- Water-free & low maintenance – Lower Cost of Ownership and Less Downtime!
- Guaranteed > 2 G shot pump diode lifetime – Time tested reliability we stand behind
Q-TUNE-IR Optional Add-Ons:
- Compact spectrometer for real-time monitoring of OPO wavelength/linewidth
- Built-in broadband attenuator for pulse energy control
- Dispersive wavelength selector for spectrally pure output
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Infrared spectrophotometry
- Cavity ring-down spectroscopy
- Gas spectroscopy
- Single molecule vibrational spectroscopy
- Scanning near-field optical microscopy
- Remote sensing