The Q-Tune, tunable DPSS laser, uses an Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) to produce tunable wavelengths in 410 – 2300 nm range. Its advanced laser design results in a compact, user-friendly turnkey system that requires little maintenance. There are no chillers or large power supplies needed. The Q-Tune integrates all laser electronics into the housing and the only external module is a power supply that provides 12 or 27 V DC, 50 – 150 W power (depending on model).
Key Features of the Q-TUNE:
- Wavelength – 410 – 2300 nm with linewidth narrower than 6 cm-¹
- <5 ns pulse duration and up to 100 Hz pulse repetition rate
- Truly variable up to 100 Hz pulse repetition rate: no performance change from single shot to maximum repetition rate
- Up to 5 mJ pulse energy in the visible range < 6 cm-¹ linewidth
- Seamless laser and Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) integration
- Turnkey performance due to water-free pump laser design
- Microprocessor controlled operation with self-optimization, self-calibration capability
- Guaranteed > 2 Gshot pump diode lifetime
- Hands-free, automated tuning from 210 to 2300 nm
- Internal or external triggering modes
- Separate output ports for access to pump laser wavelengths
- Low power consumption – from 50 to 150 W depending on the model
Q-TUNE is the perfect coherent light source for temporally resolved spectroscopy, metrology, photoacoustic imaging, and remote sensing.
Optional extensions available by request:
- Second harmonic generator extends tuning range to 210 – 410 nm with linewidth narrower than 12 cm-¹
- Compact spectrometer for monitoring of OPO wavelength and linewidth. Spectrometer for monitoring of OPO wavelength and linewidth.
- Fiber-coupled OPO output.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org