DPSS Laser, ns Pulsed, 210 nm to 2300 nm, up to 8 mJ, up to 100 Hz, <5 ns
- Hands-free, automated tuning from 410 to 2300 nm
- Harmonic option for 210-2300nm
- Microprocessor controlled – self-optimization/self-calibration
- Up to 8 mJ pulse energy in visible range
- Turnkey performance & User-friendly web interface
- Water-free – Air-cooled pump laser design
- Seamless laser and Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) integration
- >2 G shot pump diode lifetime
- Internal or external triggering modes
- Separate output ports for access to pump laser wavelengths
- Air purging for long lifetime of UV optics
- Low power consumption – from 50 to 150 W depending on model
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
The Q-TUNE series is a highly efficient, air-cooled, tunable wavelength laser, providing up to 8mJ, shorter than 5ns pulses at up to 100Hz, designed for temporally resolved spectroscopy, metrology, photo-acoustic imaging, and remote sensing applications. This laser uses an optical parametric oscillator (OPO) to produce a tunable wavelength range of 410-2300 nm with a linewidth narrower than 6 cm-1, which can extend to 210-410 nm with an optional second harmonic generator. Options for air purging for UV optics, spectrometer, and fiber-coupled OPO output are also available.
- Wide tunable wavelength range of 410-2300 nm with a linewidth narrower than 6 cm-1, which can be extended down to 210 nm with the optional second harmonic generator.
- High pulse energy of up to 8 mJ in the visible spectrum, combined with a short pulse duration of less than 5ns, making it ideal for temporally resolved spectroscopy, metrology, photo-acoustic imaging and remote sensing applications.
- High repetition rate of up to 100 Hz, which enables faster data acquisition and analysis.
- Hands-free, automated tuning and user-friendly web interface, which simplifies laser operation and allows remote control from any computer or smart phone browser.
- Internal or External triggering modes, which enables synchronization with other instruments or experiments.
- Separate output ports for access to pump laser wavelengths, which makes it easier to integrate with other experimental setups.
- Low power consumption and air purging for long lifetime of UV optics, which reduces maintenance and operating costs.
- Breakthrough water-free laser crystal pumping technology, which ensures high quality laser beam with minimal maintenance required.
- All laser electronics integrated into the housing, including an air-cooling system, eliminating the need for chillers or large power supplies, which saves space and simplifies installation.
- Guaranteed pump diode lifetime greater than 2 giga-shots, which provides long-term stability and reduces downtime.
With automated tuning and flexible triggering modes, this laser system is designed to simplify scientific research while ensuring high-quality results. The low power consumption, air purging technology, and breakthrough water-free laser crystal pumping technology further increase the lifetime and efficiency of the Q-TUNE series. Optional extensions are also available like a second harmonic generator to increase the tuning range down to 210 nm with a <12 cm-¹ linewidth, fiber-coupled OPO laser output, compact spectrometer for real-time monitoring of OPO wavelength and linewidth, and air purging for extended UV optic lifetime, allowing for a wider range of applications, making the Q-TUNE a versatile and valuable addition to any research project.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.