DPSS Laser, ns Pulsed, 210 nm to 2300 nm, up to 8 mJ, up to 100 Hz, <5 ns
- Hands-free, automated tuning from 410 to 2300 nm
- Microprocessor controlled – self-optimization/self-calibration
- Up to 8 mJ pulse energy in visible range
- Turnkey performance & User-friendly web interface
- Water-free – Air-cooled pump laser design
- Seamless laser and Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) integration
- >2 G shot pump diode lifetime
- <6 cm-¹ linewidth (410-2300nm range)
- <12 cm-¹ linewidth (210-410nm range)
- Up to 100 Hz pulse repetition rate
- Internal or external triggering modes
- Separate output ports for access to pump laser wavelengths
- Air purging for long lifetime of UV optics
- Low power consumption – from 50 to 150 W depending on model
The Q-TUNE tunable DPSS laser from Quantum Light Instruments has everything you need to enhance and simplify your spectroscopy application. A user-friendly web interface, gives you the freedom to control the laser remotely from any computer or smart phone browser without having to download or install software. The advanced, microprocessor-controlled operation allows for automated self-optimization, self-calibration, and hands-free tuning at the click of a button. So, you don’t have to be a laser expert to achieve great results.
The Q-TUNE uses an optical parametric oscillator (OPO) to produce tunable wavelengths in 410 – 2300 nm range. The Q-TUNE tunable DPSS laser system provides 5ns pulses with up to 8 mJ of pulse energy in the visible spectrum and up to 100Hz repetition rate. The Q-TUNE requires little maintenance, with all laser electronics integrated into the housing, including an air-cooling system, eliminating the need for chillers, or large power supplies, all while providing a guaranteed pump diode lifetime greater than 2 giga-shots.
Upon request, optional extensions are available, like a second harmonic generator to increase the tuning range down to 210 nm with a <12 cm-¹ linewidth, fiber-coupled OPO laser output, compact spectrometer for real-time monitoring of OPO wavelength and linewidth, and air purging for extended UV optic lifetime.