The 4201-DR Series LaserSource dual range laser diode driver is ideal for low power applications, such as butterfly and TO-can lasers, as well as many LED applications. The compact enclosure takes up little space and starting at only $995, the 4200-DR offers an excellent value.
Many of our customers have switched to the 4300 after years of using other products, and they have all made the same discovery: Why spend significantly more when you can get the same performance from a constant current laser diode driver for a fraction of the price?
The 4201-DR LaserSource has all the features you would expect from a laser driver, such as safety interlock, ESD protection, and hardware limit circuits for current and voltage. Dual range allows this constant current laser diode driver to operate at half-scale for improved resolution.
In addition, the LaserSource has unique features not found on competing products including optically isolated modulation and photodiode inputs, programmable PD bias, and a constant voltage control mode.
- 100mA, 500mA, and 2,000mA models available
- High stability / low noise
- High accuracy
- Constant current, constant power and constant voltage operating modes
- Large, clear VFD display easily viewable with laser goggles
- Advanced laser diode protection
- USB computer interface
- Command set compatibility with Newport and ILX controllers