DPSS Laser, ns/ps Pulsed, 1064 nm, up to 180 uJ, up to 100 kHz, 300 ps to 3 ns
- Up to 180uJ pulse energy
- >250kW peak power
- 400ps to 2.5ns pulse width
- Single shot to 2kHz
- Monolithic design
- Air cooling
- Low heat waste
- MOPA configurations
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
|WEDGE XF Plus 1064nm||
Compact Nanosecond Laser, 1064nm, 4W at 80 kHz, 400 to 1600 ps, 50 to 200 kHz
|WEDGE XF 1064nm||
Compact Nanosecond Laser, 1064nm, 70 uJ at 10kHz, 400 to 1500 ps, 10 to 100 kHz
|WEDGE HF 1064nm||
Compact Nanosecond Laser, 1064nm, 180 uJ at 10kHz, 700 to 2500 ps, 10 to 100 kHz
The Wedge series is a line of DPSS lasers designed specifically for OEM applications such as micro machining of hard and soft materials, specialty marking, glass and crystal engraving, LIDAR, LIBS, spectroscopy, and medical diagnostics. These diode-pumped lasers, based on proprietary fast Q-switching technology, are compact, sealed, and monolithic which makes them insensitive to vibrations and harsh environments. With high peak powers and relatively low energy and heat generation, they allow efficient ablation and non-linear interaction with most materials. The compact and lightweight package is a great benefit in LIDAR and other aerospace applications, while short pulses provide extremely precise time-of-flight measurements.
- High peak powers: Easily remove material from hard and soft materials, allowing for efficient ablation.
- Relatively low energy and heat generation: Helps prevent damage to the surrounding material.
- Compact and lightweight: Makes the laser ideal for LIDAR and aerospace applications where space is limited.
- Short pulses: Allow for precise time-of-flight measurements, which is critical for accurate distance and speed measurements.
- Beam Expanding and collimation optics: Help shape and direct the laser beam, ensuring maximum energy is delivered to the target.
- External beam separator with independent mechanical shutters: Allows for easy separation of the laser beam and the reflected beam, while shutters allow for independent beam control and help prevent damage to the laser and ensure the safety of the user.
- Red aiming beam: Helps guide the user and ensure proper alignment of the laser.
- Circular Polarization: Helps prevent interference from external light sources, ensuring accurate measurements and optimal performance.
- Monitoring Photodiode: Allows for real-time monitoring of laser performance, helping ensure optimal performance and preventing damage to the laser.
- AC-DC Power Supply: Allows for easy and flexible power input, making the laser ideal for a variety of applications.
- Monolithic Design: Helps ensure the laser is robust and resistant to harsh environments and vibrations.
- Air-Cooling: Helps dissipate the low waste heat generated by the laser, ensuring optimal performance, and preventing damage, with a smaller footprint and less maintenance.
The compact and lightweight package, short pulses, monolithic design, and proprietary fast Q-switching technology make them insensitive to vibrations and harsh environments, ideal for aerospace applications. With a range of models and options, including wavelengths from 266nm up to 3100nm, the Wedge series provides precise and versatile operation with easy integration.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
- 1064nm, 532nm, 355nm, 266nm and 1.5um options
- Extended rep rate down to single shot
- Beam expanding and collimating optics
- Fiber Coupling
- Low jitter option
- Extended operating temperature range
- IP68 package
- 28V DC Input for airborne installation
- Circular polarization
- Monitoring photodiode
- Red aiming beam
- Remote control box and software interface
- AC-DC power supply
|Output power (W)|
|Pulse energy (uJ)|