Areté’s AIRTRAC-LD Laser Designator is a ruggedized, high-shock, laser with >50 mJ pulse energy. Full NATO STANAG 3733 capability in a very compact, light weight and low power configuration. The athermal design provides high laser pulse energy over the full MIL-SPEC temperature range with low beam divergence and a full system weighing less than 1 lb. AIRTRAC-LD has established a new standard in size for lasers of this class.
• Compact a thermal laser resonator
• Solid state technology for increased efficiency and long life performance
• High energy with low beam divergence
• No significant warmup time
• Reduced heat-load: conduction or air cooled
• Continuous operation
• Shock & vibration hardened laser designator module