DPSS Laser, ns Pulsed, 355 nm, up to 4 W, up to 100 kHz, 15 ns to 35 ns
- Up to 4W @ 355nm
- 30kHz-100kHz repetition rate
- 15ns to 35ns pulse width
- Compact Air-cooled Single Unit
- Electronic pulse energy modulation
- Sealed and rugged
- Monolithic design
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
|SOL 4W 355nm||
Compact nanosecond laser, 355nm, 4W, 30 to 100kHz
The SOL series is the most compact, air-cooled, Q-switched DPSS nanosecond laser available in the power range from 4W to 40W @ 1064nm. With its excellent beam quality, high peak power, wavelength options (10W and 650µJ at 532nm / 4W @ 355nm), and wide range of add-ons, this series is ideal for the most demanding industrial and scientific applications. With a rugged, compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use single-unit design, the SOL laser is easy to integrate into any system, providing superior operational flexibility and performance/cost ratio.
- Compact, air-cooled DPSS nanosecond laser:
- Easy to install and integrate into existing setups, saving time and effort.
- Rugged, lightweight single unit design that allows for easy and reliable integration:
- Ensures durability and reliability in industrial and scientific applications, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Permanently aligned – integrated drive electronics – smart air-cooling:
- High-quality optical performance and consistent output power, with efficient and reliable cooling to ensure stable operation.
- New electronic interface for integration:
- Enables compliance with industry standards and regulations, ensuring safe and responsible operation.
- High peak power and excellent beam quality:
- Provides precise and powerful laser output, enabling high-quality and accurate results in a wide range of applications.
- Beam expanding and collimation optics.
- Allows for customization and flexibility in beam shaping and size control, optimizing performance for specific applications.
- Fiber coupling, pulse width modulation, and Monitoring photodiode.
- Enables further customization and control over laser output, enhancing performance and accuracy for specialized applications.
The laser’s permanently aligned monolithic optical resonator, electronic interface, and fiber coupling, pulse width modulation, and monitoring photodiode ensure ease of use and integration according to the most recent safety standards. Overall, the SOL series provides an excellent solution for OEM integrators, application specialists, and researchers working with scientific and industrial applications like OPO pumping, optogenetics, and various materials processing.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
- Beam expanding and collimating optics
- Fiber Coupling
- Red aiming beam
- Extended operating temperature range
- Extended frequency range
- Pulse width modulation
- Circular Polarization
- Monitoring Photodiode
- Remote Control Box and Software Interface
- AC-DC Power Supply