Overview of L6Cc Combiner: CW Laser Combiner
The LaserBoxx Combiner series is a fully integrated package that dichroicly beam combines up to 6 different diode and / or DPSS lasers and couples them into either a single output channel or multiple independent channels, which is often preferable when utilizing both ultraviolet and visible or infrared lasers in the same unit.
The LaserBoxx Combiner series can be configured with up to 6 fiber coupled outputs to address numerous application requirements in the field of microscopy and illumination.
The LaserBoxx laser module combiner is available in both OEM and turnkey versions to address both systems integrators and laboratory user needs. The unit can be directly modulated through analog and digital I/O interface or controlled by a computer graphical user interface via USB connection.
L6Cc Combiner Features:
- Up to 7 combined wavelengths
- Up to 500 mW per wavelength
- Ultra Low Noise ≤ 0.2 %
- Proven long-term stability
- Modular optical design for easy maintenance
- Windows Graphic User Interface
- Optional multiple outputs
- Direct modulation; analog, digital or both combined
- SM/PM/MM fiber coupling options
- Repositionable fiber coupling option
- 1 to 4 output channels
- AOTF modulator
L6Cc Combiner Applications:
- Confocal Microscopy
- Flow Cytometry
- DNA Sequencing
- Fluorescence Excitation]
- Wavelength Combiner
- Polymer Curing