DPSS Laser, ns Pulsed, 291 nm to 1571 nm, High Energy Laser Series
- 1163, 1177, 1300, 1317, 1551 and 1571 nm options
- Option for up to 4th harmonic
- High peak power pulses up to 40 mJ
- High average power up to 800 mW
- Air-cooled – water-free
- High-speed triggering
- <0.5ns RMS jitter
- >2 G shot lifetime
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
The Q-SHIFT series of Q-switched DPSS lasers is designed for researchers and application specialists working in micromachining, dermatology, LIDAR, time-resolved laser spectroscopy, and LIBS applications. With its built-in nonlinear wavelength conversion stage, this series can produce unconventional DPSS wavelengths: 1163, 1177, 1300, 1317, 1551 & 1571 nm. The optional harmonics generator can generate up to the 4th harmonic for each fundamental wavelength, providing even more versatility. This series can produce up to 40mJ/1W @ 1163nm with up to 100Hz repetition rate.
- Unconventional fundamental DPSS wavelengths – 1163, 1177, 1300, 1317, 1551 and 1571 nm:
- Provides access to a wider range of wavelengths, enabling new possibilities and more precise results.
- Optional – up to 4th harmonic for each fundamental wavelength:
- Offers greater versatility and flexibility in wavelength options, making it easier to adapt the laser to different applications and experiment designs.
- Sync pulses for triggering of user equipment:
- Enables synchronization with other equipment in the laboratory, ensuring accurate and precise timing and facilitating more complex experiments.
- Remote monitoring and control via built-in Ethernet interface:
- Allows for convenient and easy control of the laser from a remote location, including support and diagnostics, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Optional stand-alone pulse generator for variable rep. rate:
- Provides greater control over the laser’s output, making it easier to adjust the laser to different experimental conditions and parameters.
- Stand-alone air purging unit for long lifetime of UV optics:
- Provides protection and prolongs the lifetime of the laser, even in harsh or demanding conditions, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Air-cooled – water-free:
- Requires less maintenance and is more environmentally friendly than water-cooled systems, reducing operating costs and increasing efficiency.
- High-speed triggering, <0.5ns RMS jitter:
- Allows for faster and more precise control over the laser, ensuring accurate timing and minimizing errors and inconsistencies.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
This air-cooled series of lasers builds on the Q2 and Q2HE series and the guaranteed > 2 G shot lifetime, utilizing the same time tested Nd:YAG and Nd:YLF lasers as pump sources. It provides high-speed triggering pulses with RMS jitter > 0.5 ns with respect to Q-switch triggering edge of the pulse and both internal and external triggering. The Quantas-Q-SHIFT laser is controlled via a built-in Ethernet port with the option to add Wi-Fi adapter, allowing users to monitor and control laser remotely.
Due to a short laser cavity and excellent thermal properties of the crystal, this series produces high peak intensity pulses (up to 40mJ @ 1163 or 1177nm), with typical pulse durations from 2-5ns, and a repetition rate up to 100Hz, even at visible wavelengths (blue, yellow and red) when the Quantas-Q-SHIFT laser is combined with our attachable SHG or stand-alone H-SMART harmonic generator. This laser’s functionality can be further extended by auxiliary equipment, including an attachable motorized attenuator for fundamental wavelength beam, attachable pulse energy monitor with analog and/or digital output, and a stand-alone two-channel pulse generator.
The tables below show configurations by Wavelength, Rep. Rate, and Pulse Energy.
Check out the datasheet for expanded tables and more technical information.
1163 & 1177nm Basic Configuration Table:
1300 & 1317nm Basic Configuration Table:
1551 & 1571nm Basic Configuration Table: