DPSS Laser, ns Pulsed, 473 nm, 9 uJ, 100 Hz to 10 kHz, 2 ns, Passive Qsw.
- Single Longitudinal Mode (SLM)
- All-in-one ultra-compact design
- Wavelength: 473nm
- Passively q-switched
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 10 kHz
- Beam Quality (M^2) < 1.5
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
The Microchip series is a line of ultra-compact, single longitudinal mode (SLM), narrow linewidth, passive q-switch, ns/ps pulsed DPSS lasers. Offering exceptional performance and versatility in a compact form factor, every model is 1:1 interchangeable, regardless of wavelength. The lasers feature pulse widths from 400 ps to 2 ns, pulse energy up to 80 µJ, and repetition rates up to 100 kHz. Available in wavelengths from the UV to the NIR, this series is designed for LIDAR, 3D scanning, LIBS, night vision, and more.
- Compact and rugged design: Ultra-compact and sturdy construction make Microchip series lasers easy to integrate into space-limited and harsh environments.
- Single longitudinal mode (SLM) operation: Emitting stable light at a precise frequency makes these lasers ideal for precision applications
- Narrow linewidth option: Precise wavelength emission makes these lasers perfect for sensitive applications like scientific research and industrial manufacturing.
- High pulse energy and repetition rates: High energy output and high rep. rate make these lasers ideal for material processing and spectroscopy.
- Multiple wavelengths available: Available in a range of wavelengths, including fundamental 1064 nm and its harmonics, 946 and 473 nm, for versatility in various applications.
- Interchangeable models with same form factor and interfaces: Share the same form factor and electrical/software interfaces across wavelengths, providing flexibility and ease of use to switch between different models and explore new applications.
This unique microchip laser technology has been taken to new heights with the completely re-designed all-in-one SB1 model, which features an advanced optical, mechanical, and electronic design. The laser cavity and driving and monitoring electronics have been integrated into a single-unit, highly-integrated, and rugged laser package, while maintaining outstanding laser output performance. The SB1 model is available in 28 standard configurations, providing flexibility and versatility to system integrators who want to explore new applications. The series is also equipped with a beam expander and collimator, a development kit, and a quick start/evaluation kit.
In summary, the Microchip series offers integrators and researchers a powerful and flexible solution for their laser needs, with ultra-compact designs, exceptional performance, and a range of configurations to choose from.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
In addition to the outstanding optical performance, the compactness and the lightness are also the robustness and the high reliability which are very important for 24/7 applications and harsh environment making this microchip laser the ideal choice for many applications, such as portable LIBS, spectroscopy, UAV and aerospace LiDAR.
Bright Microlaser’s deep experience in laser technology allows the capability of customization of the standard models opening the door to the most demanding research applications and customers’ requirements. With >3,000 units currently in the field, the Microchip laser series has proven to be a versatile a reliable laser solution for a wide range of applications ranging from space-based LIBS to 3D scanning and laser seeding
- Beam Expander and Collimator
- Control Box/development kit
- Quick Start /evaluation kit