DPSS Laser, ps Pulsed, 532nm, Up to 5W, 40 MHz, 7ps, Narrow Linewidth
- 7ps pulsewidth – 40MHz Rep Rate
- Up to 5W average output power
- Transform-limited operation – spectral width < 0.3nm
- User-friendly turnkey operation
- Alignment-free and compact system
- Low power consumption
- Fiber-coupled output
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Use Get Quote to get volume pricing!
The new, ultrafast NPS-532 is a 532nm laser, featuring up to 5W average output power, < 7ps pulse width, and a 40MHz repetition rate. The transform-limited operation, with a spectral width of < 0.3nm), and remarkably accurate central wavelength make the NPS-532 laser a suitable candidate for highly efficient amplification by Nd-doped DPSS amplifiers. Therefore, opening the way to nonlinear optics applications like OPO pumping, and narrowband Raman Spectroscopy.
- Custom Wavelengths, repetition rates, and amplifications
- Second-harmonic generation
- Beam expanding and collimating optics
- Circular polarization
- Water cooling
- Remote control cbox and software interface
- AC-DC power supply