Laser Tube, He-Ne, 632.8nm
- 2mW CW output power
- 633nm wavelength
- 30,000 hour lifetime
- Low noise and high stability
- Excellent beam quality
- Excellent pointing stability
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
He-Ne laser tube 632.8nm, 0.5mW with a 0.34 mm Beam Diameter
The LGR series of HeNe laser replacement tubes provide unparalleled performance for a wide range of applications. have a robust mechanical design, excellent beam quality, and a long service life of up to 30,000 hours. Standard and customized models are available in a large variety in the red, green, and yellow spectral ranges with output powers up to 20 mW. Options for single-mode or multimode, random or linear polarization, and Brewster window tubes for educational and scientific purposes.
- High stability and Low Noise:
- Ensure consistent and accurate results, minimizing the risk of errors and reducing the need for adjustments or recalibrations.
- Long life and Robust Mechanical Design:
- Minimize downtime and replacement costs, providing peace of mind for customers and reducing the risk of unexpected failures.
- Custom Models:
- Tailor the Helium-Neon modules to your specific needs, ensuring optimal performance for your unique applications.
- Versatile Power Supply Options:
- Use your module in a variety of settings, reducing the risk of compatibility issues and providing flexibility for future changes in power requirements.
- High Coherence Length:
- Coherence length varies from 20 cm (multimode) to more than 100 m, depending on cavity parameters, mirrors, and etalons used.
- Stable Central Wavelength:
- Very stable oscillation frequency of <1 MHz (<0.001 pm @633 nm) with stabilization measures. Non-stabilized lasers can drift in the range of 1 pm.
- High Spectral Purity:
- We can force the laser to oscillate in just one of several emission bands. No spontaneous emission or emission from other bands is detectable.
- Good Beam Quality and Alignment:
- The longer the tube, the easier it is to get good Gaussian beam profile, good beam quality and very good angular and spatial alignment with respect to the laser housing.
- Many years of HeNe laser manufacturing have allowed for more efficient, time-tested process, providing cost-effective, repeatable performance.
All laser models can be provided with adequate OEM and laboratory power supplies, meeting the European and American standards with the availability of approvals and certificates: CDRH, IEC, CSA, CE, TÜV, UL.
RPMC Lasers’ series of Helium-Neon replacement tubes are designed to deliver ultimate precision and performance, with extreme high frequency stability making them ideal for applications requiring accuracy and reliability in fields such as research, industrial, and medical. The tubes also support two orthogonally polarized longitudinal modes, providing versatility in demanding applications and a cost-effective and efficient solution. If you’re seeking the highest level of precision, performance, and versatility, look no further than our top-of-the-line Helium-Neon replacement tubes.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.