The JenLas D2.mini 5W is an extension of the long-established and tried-and-tested D2.x series. JenLas® D2. Solid-State lasers are based on disk laser technology and have been on the market for many years.
The highly efficient JenLas® D2.mini diode-pumped solid-state laser is available at 532nm with an output power of 2, 3, 5, or 8 watts.
The entire JenLas® D2. Series is based on proven disk laser technology, using a thin Nd:YVO4 disk laser medium, which guarantees the maximum beam quality and stability for you. These lasers are frequency-doubled and cooled using a Peltier element, which avoids the need for more expensive water cooling. The compact design of the JenLas D2.mini 5W makes it very easy to integrate into your existing systems. We can also offer you a range of accessories, such as fiber coupling and control electronics, many of which are designed for use in medical applications. An easy to integrate OEM module option, complete with control electronics, power supply, heat sink, and application-specific interfaces, is also available for the JenLas® D2.mini.
- High precision: Based on proven disk laser technology.
- Optimal beam quality: Due to a thin Nd:YVO4 disk as the laser medium.
- Peltier cooling: No water in the system.
- Easy to integrate: Compact OEM design.
Fields of Application
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Laser technology: Show and entertainment.
- Research: Spectroscopy.