Unmounted Laser Diode Bar
- Wavelength: 808nm
- Output power: 200W
- Operation mode: QCW
- Filling factor: 75%
- Resonator length: 1.0mm
High-power IR laser diode bars for the most demanding applications. They are extremely reliable, efficient, and durable.
Our semiconductor products are easily assembled using standard soldering methods. The material supports both soft solder (indium) and hard solder (gold/tin). We deliver our IR laser diode bars to you with emitter structures separated on the p-side as standard. On request, we can also produce 808nm laser diode bars with continuous p-side metallization and adapted facet coatings, using low AR coatings for the assembly of external resonators.
- InGaAs-based semiconductors
- Optical output power: 8 watts to 200 watts cw and 500 watts qcw
- Standard wavelengths: 760 to 1030 nanometers (others available on request)
- Fill factors: 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 75% (others available on request)
- Resonator lengths: 0.6 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.0 mm (others available on request)
- Optional: low AR coating (typically < 0.3%)
- Optional: continuous metalization
- Highest quality: We strictly monitor the production of our semiconductor products in clearly defined processes.
- Powerful: High, reliable output power, and ideal beam characteristics.
- Economical: Our semiconductors are very efficient and are characterized by a long service life.