Overview of Solo-698: 698nm Single Frequency DPSS Laser
The SOLO-698 continuous wave, single frequency DPSS Laser is available with up to 300mW of average power with a coherence length of >100m. The Solo series features excellent output beam parameters and performance characteristics due to the patented BRaMMS technology.
Due to BRaMMS technology, all our CW solid state lasers have the following parameters*:
- Linewidth <0.5 MHz (Wavelength Stability)
- Coherence length >100 m (Single Frequency)
- Beam quality M2<1.05 (Beam Profile)
- Beam pointing stability <5 µrad/°C
- Power stability 2 %, ±5 °C, 4 hours (Power Stability)
- Noise 0.1 % rms, 10 Hz-10 MHz
BRaMMS Technology Highlights
BRaMMS stands for Bragg Range Michelson Mode Selection.
UniKLasers technology utilizes the spectrum discriminatory feature of a Michelson interferometer setup within a spectral range preselected by Volume Bragg Grating (VBG). This suppresses all but one lasing longitudinal mode within a laser cavity.
Due to significantly lower power consumption for any required output and the resulting simplified thermal management, the BRaMMS laser technology provides up to 10 times wider range of output power scalability from the smallest footprint. It opens up applications within portable and remotely controlled systems and devices, which were never before considered feasible.
This proprietary patented technology provides reliable, cost effective, compact all-solid-state and class leading solutions for both well-established and currently unavailable wavelengths in the NIR, visible as well as in the emerging UV-spectrum range, whilst maintaining environmentally sound methodologies.
BRaMMS Technology Features
- Feedback locked Single Longitudinal Mode
- CW operation
- Mode-hops and lock loss free
- Excellent beam quality from smallest footprint
- High conversion efficiency
- No external cooling required
- High power stability
- Ultra-low noise
- Very narrow linewidth (from <0.5 MHz to QT requirements)
- 100 m+ coherence length