Overview of JDL-BAB-20-19-976-TE-60-1.5:
The JDL-BAB-20-19-976-TE-60-1.5 is a high-power, 976nm, unmounted diode laser bar, with 60W of CW output power, designed for the most demanding applications. They are extremely reliable, efficient, and durable.
Our semiconductor products are easily assembled using standard soldering methods. The material supports both soft solder (indium) and hard solder (gold/tin). We deliver our laser bars to you with emitter structures separated on the p-side as standard. On request, we can also produce bars with continuous p-side metallization and adapted facet coatings, using low AR coatings for the assembly of external resonators.
- Wavelength: 976nm
- Output power: 60W
- Operation mode: CW
- Filling factor: 20%
- Resonator length: 1.5mm
- High laser power
- High efficiency
- Long lifetime, high reliability
- Excellent beam characteristics
- Industry: direct material processing, heating or lighting, pump sources for fiber and solid-state lasers, printing technology.
- Medicine: Esthetics, dermatology, and surgery.
Jenoptik focuses on the following:
- Highest quality: We strictly monitor the production of our semiconductor products in clearly defined processes.
- Reliable Power: High, reliable output power, and ideal beam characteristics.
- Economical: Our semiconductors are very efficient and are characterized by a long service life.
- InGaAs-based semiconductors
- Optical output power: 8 watts to 200 watts cw and 500 watts qcw
- Standard wavelengths: 760 to 1030 nanometers (others available on request)
- Fill factors: 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 75% (others available on request)
- Resonator lengths: 0.6 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.0 mm (others available on request)
- Optional: low AR coating (typically < 0.3%)
- Optional: continuous metalization