Pockels Cell Driver, -3.5 kV’ V,1 to 3µs, Up to 100 Hz
- Adjustable output to 3.5kV
- 30nsec typical risetimes, 150usec recovery
- Rugged solid-state design
- Self-contained high voltage power supply
- Compact surface mount construction
- Opto-isolated or TTL trigger options
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
The 825B Series Pockels cell q-switch drivers are designed for continuous pulsed applications, such as controlled Q-switching of lasers. Solid-state MOSFET technology is used, giving excellent trigger noise immunity and a smooth output waveform. This technique eliminates common problems associated with an avalanche and transformer drivers. Amplitude is continuously variable by adjusting the internal high voltage power supply. The 825B is capable of operating at high pulse repetition frequencies, fast rise times and fall times, and output pulses up to 3.5kV.