Pulsed Laser Diode Driver, 120 A, 140 V, 100 µs to 1 ms, 1 kHz
- Output current 30 Amps CW or 120 Amps pulsed
- Ideal for high power laser diodes
- Compliance voltage up to 140 VDC
- Wide pulse widths to 1msec
- Built-in pulse generator
- Transmission line construction
There are many configurations and options available. If you do not see exactly what you need below, please contact us!
Need Quantities? Have a question?
The 779A Series OEM laser diode drivers are designed to power high current laser diodes for applications such as laser pumping and illumination. A pulse generator with adjustable amplitude, width, PRF and current limiting is included. A CW enable and opto-isolated pulse input also provides for remote control. The 779A Series provides negative current for grounded anode emitters using a closed-loop current source.