The 779A Series OEM laser diode drivers are designed to power high current laser diodes for applications such as laser pumping and illumination. A pulse generator with adjustable amplitude, width, PRF and current limiting is included. A CW enable and opto-isolated pulse input also provides for remote control. The 779A Series provides negative current for grounded anode emitters using a closed-loop current source.
CW and pulsed laser diode driver features include:
- Output current 30 Amps CW or 120 Amps pulsed
- Ideal for high power laser diodes
- Compliance voltage up to 140 VDC
- Wide pulse widths to 1msec
- Built-in pulse generator
- Transmission line construction